- Sole Practitioner
Drew Elesh did his undergraduate work at University of Michigan and Northwestern law degree from the University of Miami 1996.
He was licensed to practice in Illinois in 1996.
He was trained in immigration law by American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA), and has attended many Federal Bar Association seminars in Chicago, Miami, Memphis and more.
Areas of Practice
- Immigration 100%
- Illinois, 1996
- University of Miami School of Law, Coral Gables, Florida
- J.D. - 1996
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- B.A. - 1991
- Northwestern University, Evanston, Illinois
- U.S. Citizenship, New Citizens, 2015
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- Federal Bar Association
- New Citizens, 2015